ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Love Wins, Chapter one.

Here is chapter one of Love Wins by Rob Bell. I have listen to this chapter twice and I am receiving a brain freeze with all the questions and jumping like a jack rabbit all over the New Testament. His view of Jesus Christ still comes down to his starting point, his presupposition. Which I am hearing from Rob Bell. All the words of Scripture have to be viewed by experiences of life, by his rejection of church Fathers and theologians that do not agree with his "Journey". And a misrepresentation of the Bible. My heart yearns for a elder. Grounded in a Historical, Biblical Truth that would reach this man. I can't give up and not pray for Rob Bell. Until he questions his own books and his own starting point. He will continue to worship a 'god' of his choice.



A good Biblical foundation to answer a false foundation and false questioning is the Gospel. So I will be airing chapters from John MacArthur's book: The Gospel According to Jesus. Lets start with chapter one: What did Jesus Really mean, "Follow me".

No comments:

Post a Comment